We are at it again! Education at 20-21 are offering a FREE Teacher Training session here in the gallery. We'd like to invite all Arts Coordinators, Heads of Art and GTP's to take part in an afternoon session called Finding the R's in Arts, where we will discover and explore ways to incorporate literacy into visual and creative sessions.
Attending schools will be entered into our PRIZE DRAW to WIN a FREE HALF DAY WORKSHOP in the centre!
Wednesday 16th October 3-4.30pm will see a gathering of teachers:
- Enjoy the opportunity to network
- Be introduced to our facilities
- Be inspired by our guided tour of our exhibitions and education spaces
- Take part in taster activities, including creative writing and quick draw
- Discover ways to inspire their pupils by using arts, creative writing and the art of language
A flyer like the one below should drop into your email inbox by the end of the week, if it hasn't consider adding yourself to our Education mailing list so you can be kept up-to-date with our twice termly newsletters and Teacher Training opportunities.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
Book your place by contacting our Education Officer, Hayley McPhun on 01724 297070 or emailing email@example.com FAO Hayley McPhun.